Monday, April 12, 2010

I'm Back!

Yeah. I know. Your shocked to see a post. It has been awhile. No. I have not given up. Yes. I have not tried as hard as I could have the past, what three weeks. Has it been that long? But I will say...I have not gained any weight...I have not lost any weight. I will not list excuses as to why I have not been posting each day. None of them are justified. I've just been a little lazy. But I am back. I will do my best to redeem myself. Anyone else fall off the band wagon (as Oprah, puts it)?



My Goal:
Eat 1500 calories a day.

My Workout:
2 mile walk.

What I Ate Today

Breakfast:
Slim Fast drink= 170 cals
(No. I am not doing the Slim Fast diet, these are just easy to grab in the morning to take to school/work)

Snack:

Fiber One Bar= 140 cals
Spicy Tomato Juice= 30 cals

Lunch:

Tortilla chips= 300 cals
Homemade salsa
1 cup black beans= 150 cals
Half a small avocado= 140 cals
1 cup skim milk= 100 cals

Dinner:

Lemon pepper salmon= 300
Asparagus= 30 cals
1 small red potatoes= 100 cals
Garlic butter= 100 cals

Total Calories: 1560

1 comment:

  1. I seem to fall off of the band wagon every weekend. but I have lost two lbs but it was also the two lbs that I gained back... but that is at least something!

    ReplyDelete

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods