Thursday, March 4, 2010

Graduation

Today's Reason
  • To not look like a giant blue berry when I walk across the stage at graduation on May 8th

Yesterday's Accomplishments

  • Walked to and from all my classes
  • Almost No sweets/treats...we made ice cream in my food science lab and I had to take a tablespoon sample to be able to evaluate it....I dont count it as a failure.
  • Cooked and ate all meals at home
  • Did not eat after 8pm

Today's Goals

  • Go to the gym
  • No sweets/treats
  • Eat 5 servings of veggies and 2 servings of fruit
  • Cook and eat all meals at home

Thoughts

I am graduating May 8th. I am so stinkin excited to walk across that stage and get my diploma. It has been a long time coming. What I am not so excited about it wearing a navy blue graduation gown. Those things make the average person look like a giant puff pastry. I dont want to imagine what I will look like if I dont drop a few. So here is to my new reason.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah you are graduating!! I want to come see. Those gowns are very flattering! Good luck today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you and am so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods